1. DO NOT OCCUPIE for viewing the area of probable cars departure from the track!
2. ALWAYS keep a sports car in sight being at the rally special stage!
3. Do not take pictures/videos by your phone or camera from an unsafe distance – leave
this to the professionals. Distance to the car is distorted through the lens, it is difficult to
estimate the speed – you are exposing yourself to danger.
4. ALWAYS leave space to move quickly in the event of an accident, watch the race ONLY STANDUP!
5. ALWAYS expect the unexpected!
6. SPESIAL STAGE CLOSURE ends only after the safety car with green flash light passing.
Before its passage moving by the rally track is EXTREMELY DANGEROUS!
MOTORSPORT IS DANGEROUS!
BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL
AT SPECIAL STAGES!
ACTION IN CASE OF ACCIDENT
1. Do not panic!
2. Do not go to the drive way to avoid the following cars!
3. IMMEDIATELY ask the crew if medical help is needed!
4. REMEMBER that after the accident the crew may suffer a strong shock!
5. In case of the accident crew MUST put the warning triangle and the sign “OK” if medical
assistance is not required, and the sign “SOS”, if it is required! Tablets with signs are on the
back cover of the road book, held by the codriver.
If the crew is not able to perform these steps QUICKLY help them – IT IS NECESSARY for the following crews safety.
SIGNS MUST BE DEMONSTRATED SUCH WAY THAT THE FOLLOWING CREWS SEE THEM AND HAVE THE ABLILITY TO REACT!
6. Each vehicle is equipped with a fire extinguisher fixed on the floor in the front seats area,
or a fire-extinguishing system, its drive is designated with red letter “E” in a white circle. Remember to use it in case of fire!
7. In the case of strong body deformation or suspicion of serious injuries of the crew, DO NOT TRY to take the victims out of the car – itcan cause further serious damage.
If there is no threat of fire, wait for the ambulance arrival!